Flow and Performance:
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
To protect the tip from damage aFe developed a Hi-Tuck version to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents. The Hi-Tuck Tip comes with a laser cut aFe Power badge for an aggressive look.
The MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A dual inlet/center out free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Note: Fits 125.9" Wheelbase
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
aFe POWER MACH Force-Xp 3" 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System Hi-Tuck
- In house testing produced a max gain of +5 horsepower and +6 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Hi-Tuck design for greater approach and departure angles protecting the exhaust tip
- Constructed out of 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel dual inlet/ into single center outlet muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation