As clever as it looks.
During his time stationed at Fort Polk while serving in the military, knifemaker Austin McGlaun was inspired to find new ways to tackle laborious camp chores. And so the Clever Girl™ Kukri was realized.
A fixed blade design that honors the iconic kukri knife, this reimagined version still brandishes a mighty swing despite being more compact than its predecessor.
As a member of the CRKT® Forged by War® program, the Kukri is tough enough to stand the test of the battlefield—and whatever else Mother Nature might throw your way.
Clever Girl™ Kukri - by CRKT
- High Performance Steel: SK-5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Powerful Cutting: Kukri blade style provides powerful cutting
- Strong and Useful: full tang provides strength
- Enhanced Protection: black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Convenient Carry: Belt clip and lanyard for hip carry and easy access