NEW 3rd Edition is Now Available!
Montana is the crown jewel of the American West. Experience Big Sky Country with our completely new 3rd edition Montana Road & Recreation Atlas. No other map product can better portray Montana's rugged peaks, majestic rivers, and expansive plains.
Large-scale Landscape MapsTM reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail, clearly showing the state’s vast network of roads, waterways, and recreation landmarks.
A 30-page Recreation Guide provides regional maps with public land detail and lists a wide range of outdoor activities. Arranged by category and boasting unequalled insight and detail, it is the ideal tool for planning and executing Montana exploration.
Benchmark field-checkers drove thousands of miles to make sure the Montana Road & Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for Big Sky Country.
- NEW base maps with land cover (vegetation)
- NEW State/BLM map detail and boundaries for USFS private inholdings
- Extensive road detail, field-checked for accuracy
- Superior scales and page-to-page map overlap
- Regional maps with public land ownership, hunting units, and point-to-point mileages
- Categorized listings for:
- National Parks & Monuments
- State Parks & Recreation Areas
- Historic Sites & Museums
- Camping, Cabins, & RV Parks
- Fishing & Boating Access
- Statewide Hunting Regions & Units
Montana Road & Recreation Atlas - By Benchmark
Recreation Maps 1:800,000 1" = 12.6 miles.
Landscape Maps 1:250,000 1" = 4 miles.
16" x 11". 128 pages. 3rd Edition, 2017.