Our first atlas release was in 1995, the 1st edition New Mexico Road & Recreation Atlas.
Now in its 26th year and 10th edition, this atlas continues to assist inspired explorations throughout The Land of Enchantment.
New Mexico Road & Recreation Atlas - By Benchmark
Our maps of New Mexico are field checked for accuracy, and feature all of the important outdoor recreation categories and cultural interests.
- Highways of the Western U.S. and New Mexico (Route 66, I40, I25, I10)
- Recreation and Public Lands Detail
- Highly Detailed Landscape Maps
- Index of counties, cities, parks, mountains, lakes & rivers.
- Albuquerque Map, Santa Fe Map, Taos Map
- GPS Grid
Our in-atlas recreation guide can also be accessed on your smartphone by syncing up with our scan able codes. These features include:
- RV Parks
- Natural Wonders
- Game management units
- Points of Interest
- Hiking, trailheads
- Boating, Fishing
- Boat Ramps
- Road Mileages