The Black Rhino Stadium Rotary Forged® is a performance engineered 10-spoke wheel design inset in a deep step lip.
The Stadium wheel utilizes a clean and minimal spoke style that is complemented by a flat face profile to maintain strength while keeping overall weight down on a wheel that is load rated to a heavy-duty 2,450 lbs/wheel. Stadium is engineered to fit the OE Toyota Racing Development (TRD) center cap in 6x139.7 sizes.
Standard finish for all sizes is a classic Matte Black. The Stadium is also offered in Bronze exclusively for 6x139.7 sizes.
*Pictured wheel shown is not representative of all size configurations. Center profile and lip depth will change in relation to vehicle specific fitment.
16x8, 17x8.5, 17x9, 17x9.5, 18x8.5, 18x9, 18x9.5, 20x8.5, 20x9, 20x9.5
5x114.3 | 5x127 | 5x135 | 5x139.7 | 5x150 | 6x114.3 | 6x120 | 6x135 | 6x139.7
* The Stadium Rotary Forged® Wheel is manufactured using a highly advanced production technique called Rotary Forging. The rim of the wheels is forged at high pressure while the wheel is spun at high speed. This alters the molecular structure and enhances the strength of the alloy.
The benefit is a much lighter weight than a regular cast wheel. Most importantly, the weight saving is in the outer rim of the wheel which dramatically reduces rotational mass and enhances vehicle performance.
::CALL for COMPETITIVE PRICING on 5 WHEEL SETS::
With regular care and regular road conditions, Black Rhino offers a two year finish warranty on its wheels with chrome and painted finishes. Black Rhino provides a five year structural warranty for wheels it manufactures that are structurally unsound because of a manufacturing defect caused by Black Rhino that makes the wheel unfit for its ordinary purpose.
Damage or issues with wheels manufactured by Black Rhino that are not caused by, or the result of, a manufacturing defect by Black Rhino are not covered under the warranty. Additionally, the following are expressly excluded from the warranty:
- Black Rhino does not offer a "road hazard warranty," so any damage or issue with a wheel caused by the wheel colliding with a pothole or any other object or debris will not be covered by the warranty;
- Wheels that have been used in racing are not covered by the warranty regardless of the damage or structural unsoundness; and
- Wheels mounted on vehicles with a load rating in excess of the load rating of the wheel are not covered by the warranty regardless of the damage or structural unsoundness.
- Wheels that have been modified, repainted, or powder coated.