Now made in Nepal
These are all hand forged and not stamped out by any machines. Coal Forging is used for unrivaled durability, flexibility, and quality while remaining affordable. This does make them every bit different than what is on the market.
This is a Leaf Spring Steel Khukuri that will actually balance on the edge. The Rose wood handle is full tang. The spine is 1/4 inch thick and distal tapers toward the tip. It comes with a useful and sharp utility knife, (3 inch blade), for small and detail work. The Khukri weight varies slightly (+/- a couple of grams) as these are hand forged.
This is a good knife for General Purpose camp use and can be used for self defense. The fact that it balances on the edge is pretty cool.
Currently comes with a Nepalese Scabbard.
12in Survival Balanced Khukri - by KBH
- 5160 leaf spring, primarily used in real swords and large knives
- Extremely durable while allowing flexibility which is important for long blades
- Kukri blade style provides powerful cutting
- Full tang provides strength
- Rose Hardwood, provides grip in all conditions
- Convenient carry with Nepalese scabbard for hip carry and easy access: Also holds working small blade