The Injection Pressure Regulator controls the high-pressure oil pump output pressure. It's controlled by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to vary pressure according to operating conditions.
The amount of fuel injected is determined by injection control pressure. Symptoms of a bad Injection Pressure Regulator Valve consist of poor idle, stalling out, loss of power, and difficult engine starting when the engine is hot.
This part meets or exceeds all OEM requirements.
Ford Powerstroke 7.3L 95-03 - IPR Valve - by Sinister Diesel
- Ford Econoline Super Duty V8 (7.3L) 1996-2003
- Ford E-350 Econoline V8 (7.3L) 1995-1998
- Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon V8 (7.3L) 1995-2002
- Ford E-350 Super Duty V8 (7.3L) 1999-2003
- Ford E-550 Super Duty V8 (7.3L) 2002-2003
- Ford Excursion V8 (7.3L) 2000-2003
- Ford F-250 V8 (7.3L) 1994-1997
- Ford F-250 Super Duty V8 (7.3L) 1999-2003
- Ford F-350 V8 (7.3L) 1994-1997
- Ford F-350 Super Duty V8 (7.3L) 1999-2003
- Ford F-450 Super Duty V8 (7.3L) 1999-2003
- Ford F-550 Super Duty V8 (7.3L) 1999-2003