MAXTRAX is the innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery device that’s Australian designed, engineered and manufactured, PATENTED and rigorously tried, tested, trusted and proven in the world’s toughest off-road events and expeditions as the SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY method of 4WD vehicle recovery from SAND, MUD, SLUSH and SNOW.
Each set includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried).
- Universal Vehicle Application
- Equipped with our patented Keyhole, MAXTRAX MKII is compatible with our Mounting Pin Set and Rear Wheel Harness.
- Fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland
- Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- 45L x 13W x 3.5H, 7.5LB (3.4KG) per board, 15LB (6.8KG) per pair
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Includes a LIFETIME warranty against faults in materials and workmanship, along with a set of MAXTRAX Telltale leashes to pull your MAXTRAX out of the muck!
Weight: 17 lbs Dimensions: 46 x 14 x 4 in
MAXTRAX Products purchased after January 1, 2017 from an authorized dealer in the United States come with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects and faulty materials.
This Warranty is provided by MAXTRAX Australia and facilitated in the United States by Adventure Imports, LLC who holds no responsibility for the warranty.
This warranty is subject to the Limitations on Refunds/Replacements at Clause 3 below, if the Product/s, when used in accordance with the “Instructions for Use” provided with the Product/s, fails due to defective manufacture, we will replace the faulty product.
If the Product/s is found, upon inspection by us, to be defective and covered by our warranty, we will arrange for a replacement or refund (as applicable), normally within 7 working days of receipt of the Product/s (this may take longer in some cases if product is out of stock). MAXTRAX expressly excludes any liability for consequential loss, incidental or indirect damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits and business interruption) due to a defect of the Product/s. In particular any loss or damage caused to any equipment or accessories used with the Product/s or any loss resulting from a delay in repair or replacement are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
At our discretion, we may void the warranty if we deem the product has been used outside of its intended purpose for light-truck vehicles weighing under 7750LBS or 3500KGs. If the product has signs of excessive wheel spin that could have structurally damaged the product, we reserve the right to void the warranty. If the product has been modified in any way, shape, or form from the original manufacturer’s design, including drilling holes for mounting, or shortening the product, this warranty is void. Please see Clause 3 below for further details.
Under no circumstances does this warranty cover any damage caused by misuse due to wheel spin causing melted or broken “lugs” or “teeth”.